Wednesday 23 September 2009

AI CARAMBA!

I thought I'd check out some other blogs from my Global Dashboard today. I like it when people read my blog from there and so I have decided to occasionally go on it and return the favour. But there was a little surprise for me in store. Here's a screenshot:

ScreenCap 01 23-Sep-09 13.34


Out of 15 blogs, just ONE was in a language that I could read and understand.

Or so I thought.

As soon as I opened up the blog, it was written in the same language as the other blogs. Russian I think?

Ai yi yi! I canna hardly beleeve it!

This was a rather pointless post, no? I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for listening, and to apologize for the time of your life that I wasted. I come in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...