Wednesday 18 August 2010

A new drinking cup for Krishna!

One of the places I travelled to last week was Zurich. I bought a little steel cup as a souvenir for my friend. It's maybe about three inches high, with the Swiss flag and 'Switzerland' written on it. So I gave it to my friend today, and she was going to open it, but kept it aside, thinking she'd open it later. Before I left, I told her to open it. So she did. And she sat there in shock, with goosebumps all over her. She went ecstatic! Turns out, she was just thinking about how she had been neglecting her ladoo gopal (a little Krishna deity that she has to take care of). She was thinking about starting to take care of the deity again, and she needed utensils. She was looking at her cups and they were all too big for the ladoo gopal. She had wished to get a smaller cup that would be suitable for the deity. And voila! She merely expressed this desire, and Krishna fulfilled it! My mother had seen these cups in Zurich in a shop we visited on a day tour, but we never purchased it. We then went looking around for it and couldn't find it. My mother really wanted to buy these cups. She liked them a lot. So one day I was souvenir shopping, and I came across this shop that sold these little cups and we bought a few.  Looks like Krishna really wanted it too, huh :)

For more personal stories like these, please check the category, 'Testimonies + Miracles +  Mercy Stories'

2 comments:

  1. Wow, isnt that amazing!!!

    Hare Krishna
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes! My friend was just covered in goosebumps! We couldn't stop giggling and laughing, feeling so ecstatic about what had just happened! Just goes to show that Krishna really does reciprocate with the desires of his devotees!

    ReplyDelete

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...