Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hare Krishna, everyone!
Happy New Year!
I wish you all a wonderful and blessed year (and lifetime) filled with Krishna's love and mercy and friendship.
What gifts are you going to give Krishna for New Year's today? Here's some ideas:


You could chant


[caption id="attachment_668" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Read Bhagavad Gita (or any other Krishna Conscious literature)"][/caption]

 




[caption id="attachment_669" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Visit Him (in your mind and heart, or in a temple, or on the computer... the list is endless)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_670" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Sing a song for Krishna (He is waiting to play His flute to accompany you!)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_671" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Raise your hands and sing and dance in ecstasy of His Holy Name"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_672" align="aligncenter" width="333" caption="Pray to Him"][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_673" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Serve His children (including our 4-legged friends)"][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_674" align="aligncenter" width="375" caption="Charity"][/caption]




[caption id="attachment_675" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ask Radha to bless you with devotion"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_676" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Seek His shelter and surrender"][/caption]

Krishna's already given me my New Year's gift... I've been invited to a Mangala Aarti tomorrow. I hope I'll be able to make it! It's going to be my first mangala aarti! Thank You Krishna :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you, DP!! :) :)
    Beautiful ideas, did you know that the last of yours was my idea too on my blog?
    btw, my email id is inlovewithkrishna@gmail.com
    you please send me a mail to that id from your gmail id.
    once i know your gmail id, i can add you to the authors' list on the "all about krishna" blog as blogger can be accessed only through gmail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that we both talked about surrender!

    I sent an email to your account btw!

    ReplyDelete

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...