Monday 23 December 2013

Prayer Request for Hari Krishnan

Hari Krishnan said:
I am amazed by the prayer requests over here. I am praying for all of them sincerely.

I am 23 year old guy trying to attend interview for the designation – Software Developer next week. Recently i learnt in Bhagavad Gita that designations are illusions in material world that drives away from Lord Krishna.

This company which i m attending interview is near ISKCON Temple..I want to get selected in this company for the sake of supreme personality of Godhead – Lord Krishna. This is my ultimate happiness to do devotional service to the Lord. I am unemployed right now. I m trying to study hard for the interview. Hope Lord Krishna helps me to gain lot of Hard Work, will power and curiosity to learn things quickly. I wanted to feel confident about my knowledge in programming and answer all questions in interview successfully.

I want to get selected in this company in the will of Lord Krishna.
Please do pray for me..

Will Dedicate the fruitive results to the Lord,
Hari krishnan.

First off, I am so sorry for getting back to your comment after such a long time. Your interview date has passed by now but I hope it went well. I don't know what your current status is but I pray that Krishna will pave the way for you to build a good stable career that will help you to provide for yourself and your family. Krishna sees your desire to be close to him and his places of worship. No matter where you are, I pray that Krishna will always make his presence felt in your life. Let Krishna steer your chariot the way he steered Arjuna's and let him guide you always. I pray that Krishna will help you find a good job and that he will help you develop deeper faith in him. Krishna says in the Gita:

"To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me."  BG 10.10

So remain devoted and try to spend some time with him. He will surely fulfil his promise and give you the understanding you need.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Prayers. I am astounded with this Devotional service.
    I got selected in that company through Lord Krishna's will. I m working as Software Developer. I m now doing my devotional service at ISKCON Temple at weekends. I dont know how i got this work. After getting selected i went straight to Krishna temple(ISKCON) without saying any news to family. I was having Unwavering calm of mind on that day. I know that this is because of Lord Krishna ( Sarva Karana Karanam - He is the Cause of all Causes )

    Lord Krishna changed my career path into devotional service. This transcendental knowledge from Bhagavad Gita is unbelievable. Its beyond this material world.

    I started reading Bhagavad Gita one year back ( Only Translations ) and after exactly one year I m in Krishna Temple and got employed in that company. Its miraculous!!! . I m not saying these stuffs for advertisement.

    I exactly have no idea how i got this job and that to near Lord Krishna Temple!!!

    I Spent New year eve in Krishna Temple reciting Bhagavad Gita all slokas in one night. I m going to render service in temple this January 11,2013 for festival of vaikunda ekadashi.

    Hari Krishnan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm asking for prayers of reconciliation for myself and the love of my life. she is my best friend and I hope one day for her to be my wife. But recently we had been arguing andI broke her trust. I know this seems silly but she was the one person who loved me and I love her. Please bring us back together again, let our foundation be strong and loving please let me get the apartment that is affordable I want to create a home for my family including her. I love her and I want her in my life forever.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is great news! Congratulations! Thank you so much, Krishna! Oh Gopinath, you are so kind!

    Krishna always wants to keep his devotees close to him!

    ReplyDelete

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...