Thursday 16 September 2010

Dream about HH Jayapataka Swami

Last night, I dreamt that there was a function somewhere and Jayapataka Swami was there. He gave me his camcorder and told me to record the event, and click some pictures of him. So I took a few pictures of him and then I went around the hall trying to film the event.

Seva to Jayapataka Swami in my dreams? I feel loved and grateful :) I never got the chance to do any seva for him while he was here in Dubai, but at least I got a chance to do so in my dreams :) Thank you, Krishna!

Devotional service, even when carried out in the mind, is still effective. Because devotional service is absolute, just like Krishna. So there is no loss. Ever. Like manasa-puja. It still counts!

Haribol!

4 comments:

  1. Krishna seems to be listening to all those little desires of Your heart.
    Such is His greatness, His ability to overwhelm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does appear to be so :)
    And I am eternally grateful. Haribol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing. You are deeply blessed.

    Hare Krishna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm so grateful for it. I was hoping to be of some service to Mahavishnu Swami and Jayapataka Swami but I never got a chance to do so while they were here last week. So I'm really glad that Krishna gave me an opportunity to do so in my dreams. It means a lot to me, considering how I almost never get to do ANY seva for devotees!
    Krishna is an endless ocean of mercy :)

    ReplyDelete

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...