Friday 7 August 2009

First Post

Hello, all you beautiful people. Welcome to my blog. Click on the 'About' link if you want to know more about me. I go by the name DrainPiper, like the Pied Piper. It's sad, I know, but it would be a lot sadder if I were addressed as "BloggingUpTheDrainpipe". And even worse if I were addressed as "Drainpipe". Thus came the alias... DrainPiper. Not half as obscene as Drainpipe and not half as long as BloggingUpTheDrainpipe. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever, though. Anyhow, thanks for reading this (if you still are) and thanks for becoming a regular visitor (if you do).

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey DrainPiper

    combine our blog names and what have you got?

    blogging up the drain pipe beyond the broken door.

    plumbing paradise

    =P

    ReplyDelete

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...