Friday 7 August 2009

Once in a Lifetime

A few days ago, I got this message on Facebook saying that Friday 07/08/09 is going to one helluva day. The message said that at 12:34:56, dated 07.08.09, the time and date would be perfectly in ascending order for one second. This, as mentioned, is a very very rare happening and this occurrence has not been recorded since July 08, 1909.

So on Friday, I was online well past midnight. The message I received on Facebook was cool but just for fun, while telling myself jokes, I decided that I would be asleep by 12:34, so I can say I slept through one of the "greatest moments in history". But, alas, I totally forgot. I remembered at 12:38 that I just missed one of the "greatest moments in history". And I missed my chance to sleep through it. And then, I checked my computer clock. And it was dated Saturday, 08.08.09. And that's when I shouted:

A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM!

The greatest moment on history should have been on THURSDAY night, 06.08.09. After midnight, or at 12:34:56, it would technically be FRIDAY, ergo the 7th of the 8th month of 2009! Possibly everyone who got that message would have been waiting on Friday night to witness this phenomenon. And they probably smiled for that second, saying, "Ah, what a show!" And they probably still don't know that the "show" was on the PREVIOUS DAY! EGADS!

And that, my friends, was the greatest moment in history.

EDIT:
11/08/09
I just realized. That message could have referred to 12:34:56 in the AFTERNOON on Friday the 7th of August, 2009!

I made a booboo.
My bad, folks. Peace.

Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tale of The Two Wolves

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.  One o...